What should you sell online? Where do you keep your extra items? Albany Super Storage answers all these questions and more this month with steps to sell online! When you notice your gear is not being used or you want to trade it in for the next model, selling products online is an easy way to replenish the funds you spent.
Albany Super Storage has indoor storage units so you can start moving these extra items out and sell them online. Get your shed in order for spring with our extra storage space in Albany NY. Maybe your college student is on their way home and you need room, talk to us about college storage for summer.
Online Selling Sites
The right website gives you the best audience to sell your items. Many of the selling sites take a variety of supplies, putting the product on multiple sites to see which is better is a great idea!
- Facebook Marketplace is helpful for homeowners and apartment renters. Find many of your household items at a lower price.
- Ebay has everything from cars to video game systems and lots of collector items.
- Etsy is ideal for your small business and craft. Sell handmade, one of a kind products on Etsy for the most views.
Tips to Sell Products Online
- A clear photo and detailed description are first. These two items are how your customer first sees your item. Sell in groups or sell one at a time, negotiable or a firm price, these are details to include in the description.
- Sell name brand products with a photo of the tag or authentication.
- If your furniture has scratches or the yard equipment does not work, make that clear.
- Put a time limit on products if you are a small business. This helps get customers to act fast since there is limited time or product available.
- Be honest with your pricing.
From college students trying to get ahead on student loans or start their Etsy business, to parents swapping baby toys for space, there are many benefits to selling online.
Albany Super Storage can offer a safe place to store these extra items while they sell online, so you can clean up for spring!