What do you need to know before hiring a professional to help you move? The pros can make your latest move go smooth. Whether downsizing or growing the family, now is the time to get organized. You may be considering hiring Albany NY movers since they can do most of the heavy lifting on the day, but how do you hire a quality mover? Albany Super Storage has the questions you should ask and tips for success.
Albany Super Storage has more than storage space to offer. We have experts with knowledge of the industry and of the surrounding Capital district. With our connections in Albany NY, you have experts you can trust to help with your latest projects.
Summer is the time for moving and we have questions you should ask to make an educated moving company choice.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring Albany NY Movers
- How are my belongings protected?
- What is the cost for an estimate? Can it be done over the phone?
- Is a security deposit needed?
- What kind of training does your team go through?
- Do you hire and temporary staff?
The Moving Blog has a great article with more tips and questions to hire the right company for your move.
When you start the search for available movers in Albany NY check out our neighborhood friends board. We feature more than just movers, find restaurants and utility helpers.
Moving Day Tasks
Get ready for the big day with these tasks to speed up the process. Get settled into your new environment and start exploring your new neighborhood sooner.
- Protect the floors with tarps or hire a cleaning company after the heavy traffic is done.
- Keep a stock of extra moving supplies like boxes and labels.
- Talk with your movers before hand to see what you need to supply.
- Program our facility phone number and your moving company into your phone so you do not have to search.
When you are planning to move in Albany NY, talk with Albany Super Storage and see how storing a few boxes and hiring a professional team can take the stress away. Give us a call today or find your next self storage unit online!