TOP 5 COLLEGE STORAGE TIPS
April 11th, 2019
Our Albany NY college storage ideas can help you prepare for summer. Where are you planning on storing your school supplies after the school year is over? Moving back home? Staying close to campus? Either way Albany Super Storage can help you stay organized and ready for next semester with a summer storage unit.Albany Super Storage has interior temperature controlled storage units so electronics, mattresses, desks, and all your other belongings are safe. Reserve your storage space now to beat the summer rush and cross one thing off your to-do list.
COLLEGE STORAGE TIPS
- Reserve early! Come May all the campuses will be ending their spring semester in time for the summer session, which means you need to move out of the dorm room. Reserve your Albany NY college storage unit now and you will save yourself time this summer.
- Friends are great to store with. You can share a unit and split the cost of the storage rental. Make sure all your boxes and bags are clearly labeled or the storage unit is sectioned off.
- Always defrost and clean both your fridge and microwave before putting them in storage. Dry them out as well to prevent mold and mildew.
- Always use a cover for your mattress and box spring when moving them to the storage unit. This will prevent any dirt off, and keep it in great shape.
- Plan a block of time for at least 20 minutes to view your storage unit and sign the lease. We are here to answer any questions you may have to help with your decision.
Find your summer storage unit in Albany NY online or take a tour if you are still deciding. Albany Super Storage can make moving out of the dorm room and back home a little easier.Recently graduated? If you plan to stay in the area or our storage units are close to home, let us help you while you figure out what to do next.