Spring Cleaning Tips for Sanitized House
March 1st, 2020
Whether spring cleaning or disinfecting for current events, it is a good idea to spruce up your space in time for summer. How many times have you waited to do spring cleaning till the last minute? Tackle big projects on the weekend and smaller ones throughout the week, this spring cleaning schedule will have the house shining in no time.
Use self storage to help with your spring cleaning needs. Let Albany Super Storage assist with storing winter clothes and college student belongings. Our self storage facility in the Capital District has storage units in a variety of sizes to help you. Call or reserve online today!
Week One: Bathroom
- Use grapefruit and salt to breakdown soap scum
- Replace the shower curtain
Week Two: Bedroom & Living Room
- Clean under the bed
- Sort your closet and donate clothing
- Wash the windows both inside and out.
Week Three: Kitchen
- Sanitize shelves in the pantry and fridge
- Throw out expired food and plan meals for food coming close to the date
- Use baking soda and vinegar to freshen the drain
Week Four: Outside The House
- Rake the yard and sweep the patio
- Pull furniture out of storage and get it ready for the next cookout
- Use a pressure washer to clean the exterior of the house
- Prune trees and shrubs before they bloom
Cleaning Your Storage Unit
Reserve online today to help with your spring cleaning tasks. Visiting your storage unit once a season is helpful to ensure your belongings are safe. You may also find treasures you forgot you had.
Need to minimize what you are storing? Talk with us about our Charity Storage auctions. You can drop your gently used items off with us and we will dispose of them for a good cause.