Reclaiming Your Space In 2020
January 6th, 2020
Are you welcoming in the new year by adding space? Attempting to take back your space after the holiday season can be difficult unless you have the right storage. With our holiday storage tips no longer will reclaiming your space be a challenge. Here at Albany Super Storage, we have the storage options in order for us to happily assist you as you reclaim your space with storage.
It is time for you to take down all of your holiday lights, decorations, and wreaths, so you can get back to rejoicing in your clean space once again. Check out the helpful holiday storage tips below!
How To Store Holiday Decorations
- Egg cartons hold small-round ornaments perfectly.
- Hang your wreaths on coat hangers.
- Shrinkwrap your artificial trees for protection while storing in the winter, spring, and summer months.
- Wrap holiday lights around a piece of cardboard to eliminate tangling.
- Place decorations in clear bins when packing, so you can see the items within.
Albany Super Storage Features
- Moving and storage materials sold on-site.
- Personalized keypad access.
- 24/7 digitally recorded cameras.
- Loading garage.
- Accept deliveries for tenants.
Albany Super Storage in Albany NY
Located off of the Huson river and the intersection of I-787 and US-9 in Albany NY, we are ready to help you start storing. Locate our storage facility in Albany NY and start off the new year by reclaiming your space with storage. Reserve a storage unit online, and start storing today!