LOCAL STORAGE AND BACK TO SCHOOL: HOW WE CAN HELP
September 24th, 2019
The kids are headed back to school and your summer gear is going to need a place to stay during the winter, do you know how to store for cooler weather? Albany Super Storage has the local storage options in Albany NY you need to get ready for fall as well as the quick tips for organization around the house. Along with storage units in Albany NY, our experts have tips to share with you so you are ready for the start of school as well! Get organized this season with Albany Super Storage.
TIPS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL
- Buy school supplies as soon as the list comes out. Grab a few extra pens, markers, and paper for around the house.
- Create a homework station with extra supplies.
- A family command center and schedule will help keep everyone on the same page.
- Use a closet or cubby for storage for book bags.
- Mix up the school lunches and get the kids involved! Keep snacks on hand so kids can pack their lunch easily.
SEASONAL STORAGE FOR SUMMER ITEMS
- Stored the bikes out of the garage and in the storage unit. This will give you the opportunity to park in the garage.
- Labels on your boxes can keep you organized at the storage unit. Need storage supplies? Check out our selection in the office.
- Canoes and kayaks should be stored off the ground. Use shelves or a rack to support these boats in storage.
- Clean off beach towels and toys before storing them. Keep the cooler open to dry out while in storage.
- Open the tent one last time before storing, to ensure it is waterproof.
- Use InStyle’s guide to packing clothing away.
Here at Albany Super Storage, our local storage options go beyond helping you find a storage unit for your items. We are your experts for organizing your home or storage unit and packing away your items for the season. Rent local storage in Albany NY online today!